Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Mail

I got happy mail today. Lots of rubber stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie that I can't wait to color up. 
Also, I got a chance to participate in this week's challenge over at Some Odd Girl. It's a color challenge. Blue and green to be exact. So, I combined the color and used blue-green! That's not cheating, right? 
You still have time to hop over to the Ning site and participate. 
This is sweet Mae. I cant find her to link it up; which is weird because I just bought her!?!? Anyways,  I colored Mae up using Copic markers. 
Skin-E000,00,11,21
Hair-E55, 74,79
Don't forget the competition for Odd Idol ends tonight!!! One of those cards are mine. Go vote! Top 10 will be narrowed down to just 5! 
I got 8 new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps today, too! I chose to color up Godiva first! This stamped image took hours to color. Here it is:
I love this stamp! The sentiment reads: You're a class act. I kept the card layout plain and simple. I have had several soldiers' cards returned because of not enough postage. Apparently, my cards are to heavy for just one postal stamp. I guess it's the layering of paper minus the embellishments that cause it to weigh to much. So, plain and simple it is. 

It's hump day! Have a great one, my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment