Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Shape Card Challenge.

Kraftin' Kimmie's newest challenge #184 is shaped cards! The challenge is to create a base shape card other than a square. Fun!!!
Here is my take:

I am not exactly sure what to call this shape! Anyone? 
I used the so very beautiful Rose. (FYI: That is my middle name!)
Anyways, I kept it pretty clean and simple. 
Added a few sparkly gemstones and there it is. The sentiment says: Hello. 
Good news,  good news, and even more good news!!!
First, it was announced today that I am a new DT Member for Sassy Cheryl's!

 I am so excited! I love the Sassy Cheryl's stamps. Now, I have an excuse to be Sassy! Those other Sassettes are s-a-s-s-y! I have to keep up with them. LOL! 
Second, I was selected in the Top 10 for the Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest! Woo-hoo!
And....third....I can't announce just yet! No way, my lips are sealed! 
Have a great Tuesday, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie,
    your card is gorgeous!
    I look forward to tinker with you at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nela,
      Nice to meet you! I can't wait to start tinkering :)

      Delete