Sunday, June 16, 2013

Krafty Guest Contest #2

Don't ya just love those Kraftin' Kimmie gals?  I do! And the new  Krafty Guest Contest is a chance to earn a guest spot for the month of August! So, I am throwing my cards their way in the hopes of doing just that.

The rules:
You must use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation and you must include some sort of sparkle.
The Krafty Girls will help to choose the TOP TEN submissions. Then, you will receive a little package of Kraftin' Kimmie goodies. Those TOP TEN will have one week to compete one more time in a challenge to be announced.
Sounds like a krafty good time to me. And since I just received a whole bunch of rubber stamps last week, I am on a Kraftin' Kimmie Kick! (Ha! That's an alliteration!)

So here are my submissions:
The first is Godiva. I spent hours coloring this image. For the sparkle, I added a few star shaped gems from Recollections and a shiny silver brad star. The clouds are chalked in.

I used Copic markers to color in Godiva. The horse is speckled using C1,3,5, and 7.
I learned this technique from Alyce at Kit and Clowder. Alyce's coloring is amazing! I follow all of her You Tube coloring tutorials.
And guess what? She is a Kraftin' Kimmie girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment