Monday, June 17, 2013

Krafty Guest Contest #4

Krafty Guest Contest submission # 4 is River.

Kraftin' Kimmie is having a contest to be a guest as a Krafty Girl! Who wants to hang out with the  Krafty Girls? I do! I do! Kraftin' Kimmie is probably go to regret that she did say you can submit as many times as you like...he-he! This is my fourth one! I know, I know...what can I say? I do like my Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! They are just so fun to color! And so darn adorable.

Here is my newest creation:

You have until Sunday, June 23rd to submit and you must use something sparkly. I used Copic markers to color River using the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,21
Hair- E31,33,37
Other-C1,3,5,7
I really like mixing stripes with polka dots. And of course, I used both stickles and mixed berry fairy dust on her hat and boots. I chalked in a few clouds behind her fishing pole.

The sentiment reads: "Lure" the best!
The sparkly clear stars are from Recollections. Clean and simple...just the way I like it.
And... there you have River.
I have the perfect recipient for this card in mind!
Have a great Monday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment