Saturday, July 20, 2013

Anything Goes~Kraftin' Kimmie

A new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie is Anything Goes. 
For this challenge, I decided to color up Myriam from Switzerland .  I don't know much about Switzerland. But I like Swiss Roll Cakes...I wonder if they originated from Switzerland? 
Myriam is one of the five rubber stamps I received in my goodie package from Kraftin' Kimmie.  I won the goodies for placing in The Top 10 and I am so excited! I will be a Krafty Guest Designer for the month of August! I wish I knew how to say, "Yay!" in Switzerish...(I totally just made that word up!)
Anyways, here is Myriam:
I colored dear Mryiam in using Copic markers. 
Skin-E000,00,22
Hair-E13,15,18
Dress-C1,3,5,7,R05
The sentiment accompanies the stamp. It reads: Let's take a holiday. 

The paper comes from a 12x12 pad from Recollections. I'd like to tell you what it's called but the front cover is gone! 
Here is the inside:
The sentiment on the inside is from a wood mounted rubber stamp from Stampabilities. It reads: just because...
 I added a few red flowers that are also from Recollections. 
I am entering this card into the Kraftin'Kimmie Anything Goes Challenge. 
There is a new release happening for the month of July! Great new stamp sets! You can check it out by clicking here. 
Later, my friends! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment