Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hats On

This week's newest Sassy Cheryl's theme card challenge #174 is Hats On. 
The challenge is to use a Sassy Cheryl image with a hat! Easy peasy, right?!

For this challenge, I colored up Play Hard Or Go Home Noah

Here is my creation:
I wanted this card to have an old feel to it. So, I colored Noah using Copic markers. I used only C1 and C3. Then, I wanted to add just a pop of color. The shoes are colored using R05. 
Here is my little baseball player that I used for inspiration. 


 The sentiment reads: Play hard. Or go home.  The sentiment comes with the digi stamp.

The baseball is a 3D sticker. I even decorated the inside of the card. 
Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Sassy Cheryl's , check out what the other DT girls have made, and link up your card with a hat! 

Hats "on" to you, my friends! 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Simply adorable Angie! Loooove your coloring and inspiration. Great job!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Angela...I love this wonderful image and wow your card is stunning using it...Wonderful boy card...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! The card struck me as an old time photo. These most recent characters have a vintage feel making it perfect fo this concept! Simply marvelous. Love your little inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome idea!! I love how you colored Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this the moment I saw it. Never would have thought to do this. You rock GF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, I love this card, the colors and style are so unique and I love it!!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Angie! I loved this the minute I laid eyes on it! Reminds me of the olden days of my youth when photos were all black & white! You completely nailed the look, sugar! This is gabulous! Is that your son in the photo? A cutie! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally achieved an old time feel to this card. WONDERFUL coloring!!! Thanks for giving us a peek inside the card too.

    ReplyDelete