Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mojo

It's not Monday. It's Tuesday. But here is the sketch  from Mojo Monday
The sketch from Mojo Monday's blog:

And here is my take using the Scarecrow from Kraftin' Kimmie
 

I used Copic markers to color up this character. 
Skin-Y21,23
Hat/Pants-E31,33
Shirt-G40,43
Other-E11,B93,95, R05, C3
 The sentiment reads: if I only had a brain. 
Here is the inside of my card:

What a great sketch to get your Mojo going! Now, I wish I could find some mojo to go grocery shopping...
 

I am also going to enter this card into Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #59~Anything Goes. 
 And...

12 comments:

  1. Oh angela! This is sooo cute. Love that image and your colouring is flawless! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I absolutely looove your card! The DPs, the colors, the card layout, the image...everything. Your coloring is gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Mojo Monday sketch and how you have used it! The stripes add a fun element to your design and I totally adore this scarecrow! Wonderful card :) Best of luck with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really gorgeous Angela. Love the image and beautiful design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image and how you did the inside to match! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image and that sentiment is PERFECT. Great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be so late in commenting. Love your card, great job with the sketch and don't you just love the scarecrow image!! I have had lots of fun colouring him. Thanks so much for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love this image and saying! I feel Mr. Scarecrow somedays! Adorable project! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you will play along with us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete