Friday, July 26, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge #17

Friday! Thank goodness, right? Well...I had been enjoying summer vacation clear up to the moment when opening day/ in service information popped up in my email for the start of the school year. It is like a slap in the face! The realization that summer is flying by and before I know it...it will be back to school! 12th grade...here I come! 
Nonetheless, it is F-R-I-D-A-Y!!
Sister Act Challenge #17 is an anything goes card challenge. 
So, today...I am using an oldie but goodie from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  This image comes from the set Callie's Busy Day
Here is my card:
The paper comes from The Paper Studio and Recollections. 
I used the following Copic markers:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,44
Dress-Y13,18,B93,95
The sentiment reads: Wishing you a day bright with sunshine. 
I always wanted a pair of yellow rain boots just like this. 
And those clouds in the background are too cute! 
Have a happy Friday bright with sunshine, my friends! 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment