Sunday, September 15, 2013

Housework Fairy

Mo's new Challenge #202 is Say it with Flowers. I decided to use this awesome digital stamp called Housework Fairy. This image is perfect for the card I made to accompany a house warming gift for my sister.
Here is my creation:
Everyone should be assigned a housework fairy, don'tcha think?!  I know I wish I had one. With 5 kids...I am lucky if I can find the kitchen table on a good day! 
I colored this fairy in using Copic markers. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. The fish tails are die cuts from My Favorite Things.

The flowers are from Recollections. And I added silver Stickles with a hefty sprinkle of Mixed Berries Fairy Dust Glitter. I love this stuff! I tend to go a little crazy with it! He-he!

So...Mo Manning's is having a DT call. I am not sure how I missed the fact that they have a challenge blog! Oh my! The injustices of the world! But now I am on to it! And I am throwing my hat into the mix to be a DT girl. I just adore that Bella and Bronte!

It seems lately, that I am down and blue. I knew that would happen once school started. Don't get me wrong...I love my job as a special education teacher! But at times, everything seems to get too overwhelming. That's why I like making cards! Just knowing that I have a cool new image to color up at the end of the day gives me that "oommph" to get through the day. Plus, my friends and co-workers really like my cards. When I walk into their classroom and see one of my cards on display sitting at their desk it makes my heart soar! That is the kind of pick-me up I need!

Card making and coloring make me deliriously happy!
So, my fingers are crossed as I submit this card for a chance to design with Mo Manning.
 

Challenges 4 Everybody http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-29-anything-goes.html?m=1

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is truly adorable, and with 5 kids you managed to squeeze this in!!! I am impressed!!! I am sure your sister is going to love this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week and good luck with our GDT call.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete