Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Winter/Cold Weather

The week before Thanksgiving break is always crazy busy!
 First, it is American Education Week, so there are many parent/meet-the-teacher activities planned all week long!
Second, it means that tonight and Thursday, I will be volunteering in the evenings as a judge for the Interscholastic Reading Competition. There are 3 rounds and it goes late into the night.
It's all good though...it makes me appreciate my Thanksgiving break all that much more.
Anyways, today's the start of a TWO week challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's.
For this theme, I colored in the adorable Noah the Helpful Elf.
Here is my creation:

Don't forget to check out the other DT creations! As always they are out of this world!
You can click here to do so.
Thanks for stopping bye. 
Have a GREAT week!

10 comments:

  1. I bet you will be enjoying it. Be a fair judge. LOL Kidding of course.
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card Angie. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your coloring of Noah!!! It's absolutely FABULOUS.
    I hope the judging goes well and you enjoy the experience as well as your Thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow, this is AMAAAAZING Angie! I just can't stop staring at this! Gosh .. I love it! Thank you so much for inspiration - I start to coloring this cute image. ;)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Fantabulous Angela! I SO agree-- your coloring is amazing- as always!
    Cute, cute, cute as can be!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie! Wow...you're a busy lady! Sounds like work is keeping you out of trouble!! hehe! Hey...this card is so stinkin' cute! And, believe it or not, I didn't even realize this was Noah! I love love LOVE it! Gorgeous coloring...as always!! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing coloring. I love this little elf and the creation you made with him. Happy Thanksgiving sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! love your Noah elf and what cute dp too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, this is so cute! Love the colors and your coloring is always fab...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful creation, Angie! Perfect Christmas greeting, so beautifully colored---naturally ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful coloring of the image! Loving the sparkle of the ornaments...the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete