Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stamping Bella Sketch

It's not often I get to join in a Stamping Bella sketch. But this week I am going to. 
Here is the sketch:
And here is my creation using Uptown Girl: Quinn and her Boots. 
I had to move the horizontal piece to the other side otherwise it would have covered up Quinn's adorable boots. 
I colored this stamped image using Copic markers in the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,57
Boots/Coat-E31,33,21
Scarf/Skirt/Tights:BG72,75,78

The sentiment reads: Warm wishes. It accompanies the stamp set which just arrived in the mail today! Yay! 
I used Stickles for the snow and hat. The paper comes from a 6x6 paper pad called  Welcome Christmas from Pebbles which I'm positive that I bought it from AC Moore. 
Well, we are expecting more snow here in my area. I have to admit that it is very pretty when it is falling. I wish I had a pair of boots like Quinn!

Thanks for stopping by...



No comments:

Post a Comment