Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tiddly Inks #123 Christmas Holiday!

Happy Wednesday!
Just popping in really quick to share my Tiddly Inks creation for the current theme challenge: Christmas Holiday or Winter Scene. 
Here is my holiday card using Minnie with Christmas Lights. 
Really...I have been in Minnie's situation! Possibly more times than I should admit to! 
I used Copic markers to color in this digi image:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,47
Dress-R35,C5,R05
Lights:G14, Y18, B02, R05

The paper comes from a 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles called Welcome Christmas. The sentiment reads: I hope your holiday sparkles. It comes from a Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamp set called Lulu and Libby Holiday designed by Cheryl Alger. 

Well, I said I'd be quick. 
Thanks for stopping by...leave me a comment! I love to read them all! 

3 comments:

  1. Giggle,,,,love it!! Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks.
    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww minnie is just perfect and I love the sequins too.
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously just the cutest! I totally love the design and your coloring us awesome :). Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete