Tuesday, January 14, 2014

BLUE!

Happy Tuesday!
Today's new challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is Blue!
Soooo...I couldn't wait to color up the newest image: Pure Joy.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new digi stamp!!!
Here is my creation:
Isn't she wonderful?!?
I love it! And then...after I created this card...I had a moment of pure panic because my fellow Sassy Gals were all creating" Winter Blue" creations. Oh no...I said aloud to myself, how could I be so wrong!?!?
So, I said that this cutie is jumping for joy to chase the winter blues away!
Ha! 
There you have it. My take on this week's BLUE theme challenge.
I used Copic markers to color in the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,47
Other-B00,01,02
The paper comes from a paper pad set from Fancy Pants-Park Bench.
The sentiment comes from a Kraftin'Kimmie Cheryl Alger's designs Together is Better
The sentiment reads: Love is in the air!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have an awesome Tuesday, my friends!



10 comments:

  1. she's just too cute and colored to perfection! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun CAS design, Angie. Lovely coloring of the sweet SC image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE her! Actually, I had hoped to use her for this challenge, too, but Cheryl had a glitch so the image came a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there GF. I had no idea you had a bloop. This card is perfect for a blue challenge and she does chase the blues away. My gosh you colored her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! this card makes me happy! the look on her face is priceless! Awesome coloring as always!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image, so happy and the blue is perfect for the Challenge :) Always love your layouts and design. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her hair. Great design.
    jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sally in blue! Maybe she's just got cabin fever and so she's having her own personal dance party!!
    Either way, it's perfect for this challenge. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEED this image. I'm loving how it takes center stage on your card, making me want it even more. I love you style!

    ReplyDelete