Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest

Kraftin' Kimmie is having a Krafty Guest Contest. And since I really LOVE Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, I am going to submit a creation.
For this challenge, you had to include some sort of SPARKLE.
Here is my Kraftin' Kimmie creation using Dandy Lion:
I colored in Dandy Lion using Copic markers:
Hair-E53,57,51
Skin-E000,00,11
Other-Y13,18,E31
The sentiment coordinates the image and it reads: Sending you love and sweet wishes!
The paper comes from a new pad I purchased on sale yesterday. I love the colors! It is from Fancy Pants-Park Bench

The added stars and sequins come from Odds and Ends at Some Odd Girl called Baby Sequins Mix.
The sparkle comes from Stickles and a sprinkle of Fairy Dust from Donna Salazar.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. My gosh Angela this is just stunning, the little colored dress with the stickles really is pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete