Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tiddly Inks Clean &Simple

A new challenge at Tiddly Inks this week is Clean and Simple #124...just my style. And since the wind chill here is -34 degrees, school has been cancelled and I have bundled up and armed myself with hot coffee and lots of images to color.
Here is my new clean and simple creation using Lilli Claire's Bouquet:
Of course, I used my Copic markers to color Miss Lilli in and the sentiment reads: Hugs and Kisses. 
I added a few enamel dots and waa-laa! I just adore Tiddly Inks images. I can't think of a better way to spend a snow day then coloring in an adorable Tiddly image.
 Okay...I am going to burrow down under my blanket again! Stay warm, my friends. 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Angela. Less is more when you have a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! You rock CAS cards! :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh swoony swoon! angie this is stunning hunny, she looks just amazing.
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so pretty! I love how you colored her, great soft colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete