Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie ~ Anything Goes

Challenge #217 at Kraftin' Kimmie is Anything Goes! My favorite kind of challenge! For this challenge, I picked out Miss Information to color up and create with. Here is my creation:
Perfect for a teacher and this image was so quick to color up. The thing I like about the Kraftin' Kimmie sets is that the sentiments are so great! I decorated the inside of the card too and used the corresponding sentiment that reads: You make the grade. 
Of course, with all these snow days...nobody is really making the grade. At this rate, we will be going to school through the month of June! 
It is suppose to warm up as the week progresses. Thank goodness!  No more snow days!



1 comment:

  1. loooooove the CAS look! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete