Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tiddly Inks Love is in the Air

A new challenge is happening over at Tiddly Inks.
The theme is: Love is in the Air.
Very appropriate for the month of February.
For this challenge, I colored up the adorable Loving Pixie.
Not only is this pixie perfect for a Valentine but she is on sale for only $1!
Here is my creation:
I colored Pixie in using Copic markers using the following colors:
Skin-E000,00
Hair-E21,E13
Dress-RV52,R35,C1
The sentiment reads: Hugs and Kisses
The paper comes from a 6x6 paper pad from Recollections.
I added Stickles to the wings and a few enamel dots to finish it off.

We are under a winter storm warning here in Pennsylvania. The weather radar is calling for 1-4 inches. In this part of the world, that is not really a significant amount of snow.
Others are saying 9-12 inches.
Regardless, the Emergency Operations center just put out alerts warning of emergency operations.
Strange. Very strange for only 1-4 inches.
Anyways, I best go charge my phone and refill my Copic markers.
You know...just in case tomorrow is a snow day!

















6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Angela is this ever adorable. Great coloring. Love it. So happy you played in the TI Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he he!! ths is too cute Angie, I love it! hope the weather didn't get too bad already?
    Thank you for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Thanks for playing the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, she is darling! I love this cute Valentine! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge this week and for being our first link! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just so gorgeous Angela! I absolutely love how you colored her. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Tiddly Inks - you really are so active and I love seeing that. :D Stay safe and warm with all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card Angie. I always enjoy looking at your gorgeous colouring and lovely layouts. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete