Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tiddly Inks

Tiddly Inks' newest challenge is fun with primary colors specifically red, blue, and yellow. 
My creation is using the newly released digi called: Chloe and her Peeps. 
Here is my creation:
The sentiment corresponds and it reads: Hi Ya Chicka! 
I colored Chloe in using Copic markers and her hair was challenging to color. I'm not use to coloring that type of hairstyle. I'll have to keep practicing.
Well, it is snowing. Again! And it is another day off from school! At this point, I will be going to school all of June! 
Stay safe, if you must be out and about! 
And since I had the whole day off, I colored up Ellie says Hi, too. My sister requested a thank you card so this will be going to her. 


4 comments:

  1. Both your cards are so supercute! Love the simple design and your fabulous coloring on both of them. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww Angie they are both just dreamy and super sweet!!
    thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog this time
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two adorable creations Angie. So happy you joined us on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Angie, I really love the splattyness of the second one. Cool. Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks... Good luck x

    ReplyDelete