Saturday, March 1, 2014

DP2 Challenge

DP2's current challenge is #223~Favorite Color Combo. My favorite color combo is gray and yellow.
Here is my creation using a Mo Manning's digital image I Dunno. 
Bella and Bronte at their cutest! 
Wouldn't you agree? 
Of course, I made Bella's boots yellow! (I always wanted a pair of rain boots like this!) And I like Bronte to be white because he looks like our doggie we once had. 

I love to color and this image was fun to play with. 
I haven't added a sentiment to this card yet because I am looking for just the right one! Maybe it is just perfect without words. Whadya think? 


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree Angie! No words necessary for this adorable work of art!! I seriously LOVE your coloring and design work!! Love, love, LOVE it! I'm delighted that you've joined us for this week's challenge at Mo's! And I look forward to seeing you here a lot in the future!! Hugs!! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! And your coloring is pure perfection...
    Have an amazing day, Angie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnGie, this is so adorable, I didn't get to play this week but wanted to drop by and comment on your adorable card. Love your coloring always and the embellishments are always perfect. Thanks for playing the Mo's challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours, Angie!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete