Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some Odd Girl Digi Tuesday

It is Tuesday and I am out of town today with the middle school kiddos for a Reading Competition. Then I am hoping life will start to slow down...no more late nights. Phew! The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of busy craziness serving as House Manager and Ticket Sales Coordinator for Penn Cambria's High School musical production of The Wizard of Oz. Between answering the phone for hundreds of pre-sales and attending each performance, this gal is just plain tuckered out.
But...oh boy! I had a blast and the students put on a wonderful performance!!!!
Now, check out one of this week's newest Some Odd Girl's digital images titled: Jump Rope Tia:
How cute is she? Perfect for those spring/summer cards. The weather was fantastic here  (almost 80 degrees) and now we are expecting a sudden drop of temperatures and possibly an inch of snow...ugh! I protest...no more white stuff!

Be sure to check out Skateboard Tobie, too! And...I promise, after tonight I can get back to coloring and crafting.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did the hearts, so clever!! Also like your Wizard of Oz picture...watch out for the flying monkeys!

    ReplyDelete