Sunday, May 4, 2014

Perfection.

 
 
 
So...this weekend I colored and created and hit up all three craft stores. And...I made this creation using the Mo Manning image called:  Perfection.
 Now, don't laugh but I really can not bake to save my life! It is just one of those things I never wanted to learn.
I did however bake up some enamel dots today to add to this creation. This idea came from a post on Facebook and since I looooovvvveeee me some enamel dots I decide to make some.
I purchased this pack of pearl pony beads from Wal-Mart for $1.97, placed the beads on parchment paper and baked them at 300 degrees in my little toaster oven. It took over an hour for the beads to melt down...but look at the pretty dots! Waa-laa!
 
I am linking this card in the Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse May photos folder. It is a great place to hangout out, find inspiration, and meet other people with the same passion as you.
Head on over and join us.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment