Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Singer Kaylee

Rock n' Roll! It is back to work today after a 3 day weekend but I am stopping in real quick to bring you the newest digital image releasing today at Some Odd Girl!

Singer Kaylee! And she is rockin' it! Here is my creation:
I love the way this card turned out. I wanted to give it that All-American Rock n' Roll feel. It is hard to tell from the picture but Kaylee's hair is blue.

I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend. Remembering and honoring all of our nation's finest.
Only a few more days of school until summer vacation is on! I got my pass to the waterpark and I am ready to chill. Well, that is until summer school starts.

Oh, and don't forget...Some Odd Girl and Ruby Rock-it are Blog Hopping together. Click here to hop, awe over the inspiration,  and possibly win some cool prizes.


Then, stop over at Some Odd Girl. Kristy is having a Memorial Day Sale. Awesome!


Happy Tuesday, my friends.

1 comment: