Thursday, June 19, 2014

Distress It

Kraftin' Kimmie's current challenge is Distress It!


I have just recently started using distressing ink to help color up my backgrounds. For this challenge, I used the stamp set Olivia Orange.

Here is my creation:
 
I used Copic markers to color Olivia in and Ranger distress ink~old photograph color. I shaved the edgings to create an old feel look.
 
The sentiment corresponds to the stamp set. It reads: Orange you a great friend!
Yep, I have a great friend that is going to receive this card in the mail.
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it, Angela!! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous distressing!! We have the same love of stamps, don't we!! I'm a big fan of yours too, ya know! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and hope you join us again soon!
    big hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Orange is one of my faves ever!!! And I love how you coloured her up! I'm a huge fan of your cards, this one is stunning AGAIN!!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!

    I love the coloring, because as always!

    Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenge!

    Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete