Monday, June 9, 2014

Square


Art Impressions newest challenge is Hip to be Square. This challenge is looking for square bases and then you can add square embellishments and such as well. So creative.


I don't have a big selection of Ai stamps...yet. BUT my collection is growing! This is one of my very first purchased Art Impression stamp set. Here is my creation using Picture Perfect. 
 
I love these gals! They always make me smile. And this image is no different. I chuckle every time I look at them. And who doesn't love a group selfie!?!
 
This image is colored using Copic markers and I used Chevron black and white paper to kind of create a visually looking effect. Plus, I had to add a little triangle just to be a rebel among all squares. He-he! That's me...a wild rebel. Yeah. Right.


 

2 comments:

  1. Great card, the black and white really make the image pop !
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the layout with your paper selection. Very bold print that makes for a striking card. Your coloring also is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete