Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Unity Stamps

I am new to Unity Stamp Company...but I think their stamps are swell. I purchased a few of their Itty Bitty stamps from a friend and I just love using them to create with. So...I checked out their website and I immediately signed up for the Stamp of the Week. YES...every week a new stamp is delivered to your mailbox...LOVE IT! And...as I was searching their site I came across their grab bags...so I bought one and this Dream Capture stamp with sentiment was inside:
 
 My Unity Stamp Company collection is pretty limited at the present time...but that sure is about to change!
Unity Stamp Company offers a monthly challenge. The current challenge is a color inspiration. Click here to see the details:
 
 
I am submitting this card for this challenge. So fun!

 

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the unity addiction, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and welcome to the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Unity Family! I've been a huge fan for a long time & have quite the collection... you soon will too since you've joined the Stamp of the Week, also check out Layers of Life (my current sub) and the Kit of the Month (deliciousness). Your dream catcher is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete